If you would like to send David something that isn’t a letter, here are the rules for what you can and can’t send:
- Packages cannot exceed fifteen pounds (15 lbs.) and shall be less than twenty-four inches (24″) wide, twelve inches (12″) high, and twenty-four inches (24″) deep.
- All items will be thoroughly searched for contraband. Anyone bringing contraband into the facilities will be arrested and prosecuted.
- Toiletries and food items are prohibited. They must be purchased by the inmate in the commissary.
- Cash for inmate fund accounts is no longer being accepted by mail. Only money orders and cashier checks will be accepted by mail.
- NO clothing, footwear or accessory is permitted in the colors of red, yellow, and light blue. Permissible colors for clothing and accessories for detained persons are: Brown, Grey or White, but no button down white shirts. Permissible colors for footwear are: Black, White or Grey or any combination of the three.
Click here for a detailed list of the ONLY items that may be brought in for an inmate at Rikers or sent by mail.
IMPORTANT: if you want David to write back to you, you must include your return address in the letter body. Rikers officials do not let David keep the envelope.
David’s current address is:
David Campbell #3101900657
Robert N. Davoren Complex
11-11 Hazen St
East Elmhurst, NY 11370